E-Waste Recycling Event

As if this Saturday wasn’t busy enough, here is one more event that is really worth taking time for.  Arrow Metal Recycling, Inc., is holding a FREE E-Waste recycling collection starting from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm in the Wal-Mart parking lot.  This is a great way to get rid of those old electronic items, such as computers, printers, televisions, small electronic devices, and the like.  Did you know that only about 10% or less of our E-Waste is currently disposed of properly?  The other 90%+ goes into our landfills where it leaches out toxic metals and other hazardous chemicals.  Arrow Metal will take all of your E-Waste, recycle what can be reused, and properly dispose of the rest.

If you want more information on what they will take, you can call them at 619-710-2777 or e-mail them at info@arrowmetalrecycling.com.

For a flyer about the event, you can access it through the City of Santee Event Calendar.

1 Comment

Filed under Community

One response to “E-Waste Recycling Event

  1. Pingback: 2009, A Santee Review – Part 2 « Scouting Santee

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.